Managing, handling, operating, and maintaining mission critical system to ensure its Reliability, Availability, and Scalability. Working with Open Source software as the main tools (especially Linux and PostgreSQL). Analyze problem and deliver solution while keeping all records reported.
- Capable on handling any Operating System, especially Linux/Unix.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve issues.
- Taking ownership of issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Give both remote and on-site Support for all clients and projects.
- Always be responsive and proactive with support request from clients.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients.
- Always keep in touch with the latest issues in IT.
- Always keep open minded, open hearted, humble, and honest.
- Running as team as good as the last private on the field.
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specializing in IT/Computer - Technical or equivalent.
- Have a good knowledge on administering Operating System (Linux/Unix Administration skill is a big plus).
- Have a good knowledge about Relational Database Management System (especially PostgreSQL).
- Good English communication is a big plus.
- Willing to provide support to outside Jakarta and abroad.